ABOUT MERELY MELINA
HI, I’M MERELY MELINA!
Have you ever thought:
- “Is it safe to explore the world on my own?”
- “Do I need a degree to be successful?”
- “How can I maximize the short amount of time and resources at my disposal to start living the life I’ve always wanted?”
- “Is it possible to stay healthy both mentally and physically while traveling?
- “Do I need to finish school and save thousands of dollars before beginning my adventure?”
- “I must be crazy.”
Take a moment and breathe and I’ll let you in on a little secret, you’re not alone.
At one point I was exactly where you were, but for the past two years, I’ve been researching, planning, and living the desired lifestyle of a full-time traveler.
WHAT I DO DIFFERENTLY
There are thousands of travel blogs, vlogs, and Instagrammers documenting adventures, so where does that leave me? Unlike large corporations trying to leech money off of the inexperienced; I’m researching my own trips from the plane ticket to the accommodation and keeping up with an online job that allows me to sustain myself as I travel the world on my own income. I’m a real traveler who wants to help others be successful in their ambitions to do more with their lives.
Plus, I’m a transparent writer by sharing the positives and negatives of traveling.
FROM COLLEGE STUDENT TO FULL-TIME TRAVELER
The first trip that influenced my career in travel blogging was a
Since then, I’ve been on the road actually living the lifestyle I spoke about for so many years.
WHAT YOU’LL FIND ON THE BLOG
I understand the feeling of fear when looking into the black abyss of the unknown, but being a survivor of the jump makes me qualified to help other people do the same. Merely Melina is a platform to share those stories and experiences that got me to the place of full-time travel! You’ll read my unique perspective on being a solo traveler and find answers to those questions stopping you from beginning your own journey.
On this site you’ll read:
- Detailed experiences that come with being a female traveler.
- How much it costs to live independently.
- Inspiring articles.
- Interviews with influencers.
- Complete transparency into my real-life struggles.
My goal is to get you traveling more and feeling confident. In the end, it’s your life and you should be living it the way you want to.
So, thanks for visiting my site and taking the time to read my story!